Signed in as:
Signed in as:
By making a booking with Long Island Acting, you hereby agree to the following:
1. Rescheduling, Cancellation and No-Shows
• By default, lessons not cancelled or rescheduled a minimum of 24 hours before the start time will be charged at full rate. The same goes for no-shows.
• If a prepaid lesson is “early” cancelled before the 24-hour cancellation deadline, the lesson credit may be used for a future booking (or a make-up lesson), so long as it is used up before its expiry date. This is subject to the instructor’s availability - in other words, in the worst-case scenario that they are fully booked, there will be no obligations to fulfill it.
• If the instructor needs to reschedule the lesson, it will be rescheduled, but never refunded. If the instructor reschedules or cancels less than 24 hours in advance, students will be given an additional lesson for free in addition to the lesson they’re supposed to have.
• Bookings may be officially cancelled via text/call, and have to be acknowledged to be valid.
• Instructors will spend the unfulfilled lesson time to work on something for you at their discretion, e.g. a custom set of scripts, a deeper analysis of your repertoire, or creating an activity for you.
2. Lesson Payment and Booking
• All lessons need to be booked via the scheduling platform and paid for in advance to be confirmed. Please text the instructor to confirm availability before booking.
• Package subscriptions will be set to renew on the 28th of each month, and you will be auto-billed for the lessons for the next month.
• Students on the Weekly Lessons package do not have to book their lessons manually
• Students on all other packages will have to manually book their lessons via the platform based on the availability
3. Unused Lesson Credits
• Unused lesson credits will be valid for an additional month and can be claimed as long as there is an existing package of the same type or of a higher tier
• Make-up lessons: have to be booked as soon as possible upon cancellation to avoid cases of unavailability
• In case of unavailability: I will use the time of the previously booked lesson to work on something for you (e.g. a custom set of scripts, personalized recording analysis, creating an activity for you).
There will be no refunds made for all purchases of private lessons, group lessons and gift certificates. All sales are final.
5. Content Creation and Publishing
We may publish content (photos, audio, and videos) taken during lessons online or in person (e.g. social media platforms) occasionally, so if you're shy or concerned about privacy, request to opt-out.
If you do not request to opt out at the start of the studio-client relationship, we will assume that you are fine with your photos and videos being used.
If you arrive late, your lesson will still end at the scheduled time by default. This loss of time will not be made up at another time.
However, if you arrive on time but the previous lesson runs late, you will be given your full-allotted time.
7. Transition Time
All teaching time ends 5 minutes before the end of the session to allow for transition time between clients.
Any extra time given is a bonus, not an entitlement.
8. Holiday Lessons Are Not Automatically Cancelled
Prior notice will be given when we are closed due to a holiday or special event. Otherwise, please assume that lessons are scheduled as usual.
If you wish to move or cancel your lesson due to a holiday, please see the rescheduling and cancellation policy above.
9. Regular Recurring Lessons
Regular recurring lesson time slots will repeat every week or every other week on the same day and time until the student asks to discontinue the time slot.
The student is responsible to pay for and attend all lessons not cancelled or rescheduled before the 24-hour deadline.
10. Enrollment Criteria
We reserve the right to not accept any client/student bookings at our personal discretion and are not obliged to provide reasons for exercising that right.
The main purposes for which your personal data is collected, used or disclosed by Long Island Acting include providing you with our products and services, managing your subscriptions, renewals and your account, processing payments, improving our products and services, as well as sending you marketing and promotional offers on products and services, and personalized content and advertising based on your preferences or demographics.
Copyright © 2023 Long Island Acting - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Garden City New York Media